An independent co-educational school serving preschool through Grade 8.
Your Gift Matters

The Cost to Educate a Student at SCS

Like other independent schools, tuition at The Stanley Clark School does not cover the full cost of educating a child. Each year, the school raises unrestricted dollars to support every student's tuition. While tuition typically covers 83% of the cost to educate a child, the remaining 17% (roughly $3,230 per student) must be covered by philanthropy, endowment transfer, and auxiliary and other income. That's why your gift is so important! 

Your Participation Matters

Last year, our parent participation sat at an impressive 72%! This year, our goal of 100% parent participation is high, but achievable with your help! High participation is a vote of confidence in your child's experience and the mission of the school. A gift of ANY amount helps us reach our participation goal. 

Parent Participation

Parent Participation Chart - 100% goal

Board Participation

Board Participation Chart - 100%

Our Future Begins With You

Now is the time to educate students with leadership skills and character to inspire others, think critically, and problem-solve. No one understands the Stanley Clark difference better than the families and friends who make up our school community. With support from you and others, we an ensure the school continues to grow and challenge students now and in the future. 


Make a Gift


Student playing flute in the band

"The reason why we give and will continue to give is not only because Stanley Clark was foundational in my life, but because of the impact it is now having on my children. I see our gifts being used in responsible ways, such as supporting faculty salaries and the environment our children enjoy."
~ Laura Pflum, SCS Class of 1995 and Current Parent

The Impact of Your Gift

Your gift helps fund and support important areas of need at The Stanley Clark School, directly impacting our students, faculty, and staff.

Consider what your gift can provide:

Preschool students working with wooden building materials

Reggio Creative Supplies
for a Classroom

5-6 Boys Soccer Game

Referees for One Game

Students performing in a school play

Script Royalty for One
School Play

8th grade students doing a lab at Riverwatch

One Year of 8th-Grade Science Labs