Smith Hall Construction
We are pleased to announce the addition of the Laura and Jack Boyd Smith, Jr. Performing Arts Center to our beautiful school campus!
As part of the Now + Forever Campaign, this brick-and-mortar addition will provide a beautiful, high-quality venue to support curriculum and programming and create appropriate space for school-wide assemblies, speakers, community engagement, and more.
Arts programming at The Stanley Clark School is a cornerstone of each student’s experience. Whether singing, acting, playing an instrument, or delivering a speech, each student graduates with performance experience that develops artistic talents, poise, and confidence.
Join us on the journey of our Performing Arts Center build by watching this page for photos and updates throughout the year! It's also not too late to make a gift and make a lasting impact.
- January 20, 2023 - Seating
- January 10, 2023 - Construction - Paint, Ceilings, and Lighting
- November 15, 2022 - Construction - Drywall
- October 21, 2022 - Construction - Interior Work and Exterior Brick
- August 26, 2022 - Construction - Walls and Roof
- August 11, 2022 - Construction - Trusses
- August 10, 2022 - Construction - Signed Beams and Lobby
- July 30, 2022 - Aerial View
- July 28, 2022 - Construction - Framing
- July 13, 2022 - Construction - Cement Floors
- June 20, 2022 - Construction - Steel Support Beams
- June 16, 2022 - Construction - Stage Retaining Wall
- April 27, 2022 - Construction - Roof Cricket
- April 18-19, 2022 - Construction - Footings
- April 1, 2022 - Demolition Day 5
- March 29, 2022 - Demolition Day 2
- March 28, 2022 - Demolition Day 1
- March 18, 2022 - Groundbreaking
- December 2021 - Purchase a Seatback
Become a Part of the History of the Arts!
There is still time to make an impact by making a gift to Smith Hall! Naming opportunities are available. Learn more now!
“The fine arts are a pillar of the Clark community that I deeply connected with the moment I stepped onto campus last fall. The world-class fine arts faculty, paired with the creative and talented student body, are ready for a facility that allows their talents to shine and be on full display for their audiences. To all donors and faculty who have made this dream come true, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I can't wait to enjoy this beautiful space with you."
~Ben Ottenweller, Head of School