A Summer Evening of Family-Friendly Fun!
Join us under the stars on Friday, July 21, 7:00-9:00 PM at The Stanley Clark School as we soak in summer with a fun-filled, family-friendly concert with Blammo! Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and find a spot on our grassy hill as Blammo performs pop, rock, and classic favorites from the 1960s through today! Gates open at 6:00 PM, with parking available on campus and in overflow lots as needed. This event is open to the public.
- General Admission (age 11 and up): $15
- Youth Admission (age 6-10): $10
- Early Childhood Admission (age 5 and under): $7
- Day of Event at the Gate (all ages): $20
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to bring chairs and blankets?
- What time should I arrive?
- Will food or concessions be available?
- Is this a family-friendly event?
- Is alcohol allowed?
- Where should I park?
- Are dogs allowed?
Do I need to bring chairs and blankets?
What time should I arrive?
Will food or concessions be available?
Is this a family-friendly event?
Is alcohol allowed?
Where should I park?
Are dogs allowed?
Questions? Contact Amanda Bontrager at firstname.lastname@example.org.