Mission and Values
“The mission of The Stanley Clark School is to inspire and challenge students to achieve excellence in academics, the arts, athletics, and character in a nurturing environment that fosters critical thinking, creativity, accountability to self and others and the discovery of each student’s strengths and passions.”
At The Stanley Clark School we value:
- Providing an outstanding education by integrating comprehensive programs of excellence in academics, the arts, physical education/athletics and character development.
- Preparing students for higher education by developing personal responsibility for study skills, critical thinking, and life-long learning.
- Admitting and retaining students who are capable of meeting our high academic and behavioral expectations so that all students are enriched.
- Providing opportunities for the development of leadership qualities.
- Providing opportunities for students to discover and pursue their interests and talents.
- Creating a nurturing environment by actively promoting empathy, mutual respect, and service to others.
- Encouraging wise decision-making skills and the ability to make healthy choices.
- Providing opportunities for the development of healthy self-esteem based on authentic student accomplishments and achievements.
- Creating diversity of culture, religion, ethnicity and socio-economic background.
- Fostering the partnership of faculty, administration, parents and students as crucial to the achievement of mutual goals.